Monday, January 13, 2014

Chic Pacifier Clip

I'm not much for sewing.  Don't get me wrong, I would love to be amazing at sewing.  Or even know how to work my sewing machine.  I do have one.  At my request my husband bought me one several Christmas' ago.  I was going to sew curtains, pillows, baby blankets & adorable baby clothes.  It was going to be awesome!  So a beautiful sewing machine was under the Christmas tree.  To date, it has been used once.  Mostly by my mother in law helping me to hem a pair of my son's pants.  But someday I will learn! 

Where was I going with this?  Oh, right, not a sewing person.  But I wanted to make a cute pacifier clip for my baby girl.  I bought a strand of beads from Walmart.  They came exactly how they appear in the picture.  I trimmed the length down a little bit.  Then I looped it around the circle of the pacifier to measure how big the loop would need to be.  Then I tied the strand of beads into a loop that would fit.  Next I hot glued an alligator clip to the other end of the strand of beads.  On the alligator clip I hot glued a fabric flower I bought at Hobby Lobby.  Simple, easy & less than $3!  I love how it turned out.  Here's a picture of it on my baby girl.  She's so squishy!  (That's just how I make my babies.)



No comments:

Post a Comment